Thursday, January 12, 2017

New Year


                In the New Year, I would like to start playing the guitar.
                When I lived in London, my school used to have daily assemblies. During the assembly, people would present work they were proud of, or play a musical instrument. When I heard people playing the guitar they always seemed more relaxed, and as if they enjoyed playing it. This caught my attention, and I became more intrigued by the instrument. At ten years old I received one of my own.
                 The guitar also came with a book, so that I could teach myself, and all the necessary equipment. I was so happy and could not wait to start. Later that week I did, and I loved it! It was soothing and calming. However, I could not find the time to fit it into my schedule. A few weeks passed, and I had not been playing the instrument as often as I had hoped.
               I would like to start this year because the guitar is an instrument that you can paly throughout your life. There are many famous, long-lasting artists who have built a career on making music with this instrument, and there are many individuals I know who have played this instrument for years and loved it. You can do many different things with it, such as playing and singing, and it is something I will be able to do my entire life. I will be able to share it with my friends and family, and hopefully bring joy to them all. My time management skills have developed, and I am sure that I will be able to fit in at least an hour a week.This is what I would like to do this New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment